Ability to perform oil field construction, new fencing, tear down and repairs, reclamation seeding, and environmental erosion control.
Experience and knowledge of project equipment, tools and materials, and communication skills in the field and with management is preferred but not required.
Charging Eagle Enterprises LLC is
a full service Oil Field and Civil construction company.
Charging Eagle Enterprises LLC is an equal opportunity employer providing a drug free work environment, benefits and competitive wages.
- Transport equipment and/or materials to and from Oilfield locations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and hours spent driving and retain fuel receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid commercial driving license